Careers at Morrison
Public Relations Communications Manager
Morrison is a full-service agency with a digital focus and over 30 years experience. We’ve worked with companies large and small – global brands and startups – to move their businesses forward. Clients turn to us because of our broad capabilities, quality of work, and exceptional talent. Though our methods may change, our ethos stays the same. Do great work, be kind, and strive to lead every day, in every way we can. That’s our company. Now, we’d love to see if we’re a good fit for you!
About The Job
We are looking for an experienced PR professional to plan, coordinate, consult, problem-solve and direct public relations campaigns for agency clients. This person must have the ability to perform all general public relations activities: media contact, writing of press releases, speeches, articles, and thought leadership pieces.
- Executes client-approved campaign within budget and time limitations.
- Work with media outlets to publish timely product initiative information, such as press releases, brochures, and other materials
- Refine client messaging to ensure consistency in all aspects of communication
- Consults with creative, media and research staffs, as needed, to communicate client goals
- Develops alternative strategic solutions as needed
- Builds and nurtures productive business relationships with vendors and other outside organizations
- Writes newsletter feature story and brochure copy, speeches and industry white papers
- Develops message points and key message strategies
- Recommends strategic use of appropriate public relations communication vehicles
- Writes pitch letters
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications or related field required
- 10+ years of related work experience required
- Experience writing for executive-level speeches or content development