Careers at Morrison
Morrison is a full-service agency with a digital focus and over 30 years experience. We’ve worked with companies large and small – global brands and startups – to move their businesses forward. Clients turn to us because of our broad capabilities, quality of work, and exceptional talent. Though our methods may change, our ethos stays the same. Do great work, be kind, and strive to lead every day, in every way we can. That’s our company. Now, we’d love to see if we’re a good fit for you!
About the Job
We’re looking for a digital analyst who can make data reporting inspiring and useful. This role would support our Digital Strategy and Digital Media teams along with client teams to define new measures, metrics, and processes to enable tracking, measurement, reporting and analysis across all channels.
- Monitor and analyze digital media data.
- Draft and present ongoing digital performance reports on an ongoing basis (weekly, monthly, etc. pending client scope) compiling data and working to provide internal teams with datasets for analysis.
- Provide insight-driven, strategic recommendations to aid in the planning of marketing, content and product/service development activity.
- Coordinate and support digital monitoring activity across departments, specifically social marketing, research, planning and analytics.
- Keep the organization up to date on the latest industry trends and insights in the digital monitoring industry.
- Develop and support digital insights analysis that delivers on performance results and client business objectives.
- Work on projects to ensure they are meeting internal and client expectations.
- Support and present as part of new and existing business development with emphasis on social marketing opportunities.
- Understand digital monitoring tools such as Social Radar and Radian6.
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing, research and/or monitoring industry
- Proficiency in working with Google Analytics
- Specific hands-on experience with digital monitoring activity (CRM tools including Salesforce, Pardot, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure